The Blackbird And The Cherry Tree(画眉和樱桃树)
已归档的系列专辑 ("不活跃的收取点" status)
When? This feed was archived on January 30, 2022 12:24 (). Last successful fetch was on October 30, 2021 07:36 ()
Why? 不活跃的收取点 status. 我们的伺服器已尝试了一段时间,但仍然无法截取有效的播客收取点
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 205183178 series 2283508
The Blackbird And The Cherry Tree
画眉和樱桃树
Once upon a time,there was a blackbird that lived in a cherry tree outside my window.
从前有一只画眉住在我窗外的樱桃树上。
Every day, the blackbird sang a song.
每天画眉都在树上唱歌。
When I ate breakfast, the blackbird ate breakfast.
我吃早饭的时候,画眉也吃早饭。
When I ate lunch, the blackbird ate lunch.
我吃午饭的时候,画眉也吃午饭。
When I ate dinner, the blackbird ate dinner.
我吃晚餐的时候,画眉也吃晚餐。
When I ate a snack, the blackbird ate a snack.
我吃零食的时候,画眉也吃零食。
The blackbird always ate the cherries of the cherry tree outside my window.
画眉经常吃我窗外樱桃树的樱桃。
One day mother picked all the cherries off the cherry tree.
一天妈妈把樱桃树上的樱桃都摘了。
Then she made a cherry pie.
然后做了一个樱桃派。
When the pie was baked, she put it by the window to cool off.
她把派做好后放在窗边晾着。
She opened the window.
她打开了窗户。
I was eating my breakfast.
我在吃早饭。
The blackbird flew into the window beside the pie.
画眉飞进窗户落在派的旁边。
I smiled. The blackbird looked at me.
我笑了一下。画眉看着我。
It smiled and said,“ I’ll have my pie without ice-cream. ”
它也笑了,说:“我要吃不加冰激凌的派。”
Then the blackbird took the pie under its wing and flew out the window.
然后画眉把派藏在翅膀下,从窗户飞走了。
“That blackbird stole the cherry pie,” I shouted.
“画眉把樱桃派偷走了,”我大喊道。
When I looked outside, I saw the blackbird eating the whole pie.
我往外面看,看到画眉正在吃派。
Soon it was all gone.
不一会整个派都被吃掉了。
We both smiled.
我们都笑了。
Word List
cool off:leave hot food so it isn’t too hot to eat 晾一晾
wing:like an arm on a bird—the part that helps it fly 翅膀
whole:all 整个,全部
100集单集