20180709-友情
已归档的系列专辑 ("不活跃的收取点" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 01, 2022 17:34 (). Last successful fetch was on August 10, 2020 17:06 ()
Why? 不活跃的收取点 status. 我们的伺服器已尝试了一段时间,但仍然无法截取有效的播客收取点
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 212232517 series 1224057
箭与歌
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
亨利·沃兹沃斯·朗费罗
.
I shot an arrow into the air,
我向天空射出一支箭,
It fell to earth I knew not where;
它飞落在不知何处的地面;
For so swiftly it flew the sight,
它飞驰得如此迅速,
Could not follow it in its flight.
没有视线能够跟随它的脚步。
.
I breathed a song into the air,
我向天空轻唱一首歌,
It fell to earth I knew not where;
它消逝在不知何处的角落;
For who has the sight so keen and strong,
谁的目光能够如此锐利,
That can follow the flight of a song.
可以追随歌声的旋律。
.
Long, long afterwards in an oak,
很久很久以后,在一棵橡树上,
I found the arrow still unbroken;
我发现那支箭依然完好如初;
And the song, from beginning to end,
而那首歌自始至终,
I found again in the heart of a friend.
都深深印在一位朋友的心中。
79集单集