地道生活口语——“打包剩菜”如何表达?

6:07
 
分享
 

Fetch error

Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 07, 2021 06:38 (1M ago)

What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.

Manage episode 285259722 series 1282020
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的英语主播Emily — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

Do you want a doggie bag?

你要打包袋吗?


I need a doggie bag.

我需要一个打包袋。


You have ordered too much.

你点的太多了。


Jimmy doesn't want to waste the food.

吉米不想浪费食物。


经典对话


A: Do you often take the leftover food home from a restaurant?

你经常从餐馆打包食物回家吗?


B: Not very often.

不经常。


A: What happens to the rest of the food?

那剩饭剩菜怎么处理呢?


B: It usually goes to the dump.

通常就会直接倒掉。


A: What an awful waste. People should have ordered fewer dishes so that they can reduce the waste of the food at the end of the meal.

真是太浪费了,人们应该少点菜,这样他们就可以减少饭店饭后食物的浪费。


B: Why don't people order fewer dishes?

为什么人们不能少点些菜呢?


A: It is a tradition to order a lot of food in a restaurant.

在餐馆里,点很多食物是一种传统。


B: It is better to take the leftovers home. However, many people are unwilling to do it. But if you want, you can take the leftovers home.

那最好还是打包剩下的饭菜。然而很多人不愿意这样做,但如果你愿意,你可以把剩菜带回家。


A: Yes, maybe it is the best way to reduce the waste.

是的,也许这是减少浪费的最好办法。


B: if you want to pack the rest of the food, the waiter will provide you with a doggie bag. But my wife refuses to eat the packed food. That makes me very confused.

如果你需要打包剩余的食物,服务员会给你提供打包袋。但我的妻子不喜欢打包的食物,让我很困惑。


A: That's ok. So does my wife.

还好吧,我妻子也是这样的。


2703集单集