Manage episode 289466334 series 82351
In this episode, we chat about loving the underlying tension between the rival clans, why we want to be Sarah Fraser, and why it's possible Mary might actually be related to Sam...
UNLOCK BONUS EPISODES & PREMIUM PODCASTS - JOIN THE #NERDCLAN
Download: .mp3Scotland Shop
GET 15% OFF ANY PURCHASE WITH CODE: "OUTLANDERCAST"
Every tartan has different variations and in Outlander you see the Ancient and Weathered variations which represent the colours of the Scottish landscape and the natural dyes from animals and vegetables used to colour the woollen fabrics. If you want to learn more ScotlandShop have lots of information on their website about hundreds of different clans and tartans and can even help you find your own.
Learn more about tartans here: https://www.scotlandshop.com/tartanblog/tartan-tales-modern-ancient-weathered-hunting-dress
Use their tartan finder and explore over 200 Scottish clans and 500 tartans with a whole range of fabulous clothing and accessories made in Scotland. Or even set up a video chat with them to discuss all the many extraordinary options!
Sign up HERE for Blake's Book Club - VOYAGER
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- The Potterverse: A Harry Potter Podcast
- The MCU Diaries: Essays On Marvel Television
- Bridgerton With Mary & Blake: A Bridgerton Podcast
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Keep Calm And Crown On: The Crown Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
A huge thank you to all of our members at the #NERDCLAN for helping to make this podcast possible.EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS
SuzyQ, Joanne Felci, Nadra Assaf, Siobhan M. O'Connor, Katy Valentine, Maryanne St. Laurent, Sara Zoknoen, MD, Martha, Anne Gavin, Bobbi Franchella, Peg Cumbie, Dana Mott-Bronson, Kirstie WilsonCO - PRODUCERS
Kris Palmisaon, Hannah Sage, Peg Rogers, Kristina Mann, Candace Galbraith, Jennifer L. Dominick, Whitney Robins, Tina Schneider, Sharon Stevenson-Kelley, Barbara Falk, Keelin Dawe, Meredith Bustillo,ASSOCIATE PRODUCERS
Louan, Laura Dassrath, Suzanne Moss, Sarah Dietderich, Brenda Lowrie, Dianna Anderson, Stephanie Holm, Tracy Enos, Jeffrey Zellan, Shonna Chapman, Dianne Karpowicz, Candy Hartsock, Carolyn Needham, Patricia Barron Tardio, Angie Leith, Karen Snelling, Christine Milleker, Marilyn L. NeenanCLICK HERE to join the #NERDCLAN Men In Kilts: Episode 7 - Tartans And Clans