Manage episode 294107379 series 2516115
Twitter takes the wrapping off its subscription product, Twitter Blue. Multi-device support hints at a future WhatsApp app for iPads. Stack Overflow is the latest part of the developer ecosystem to sell for big bucks. And taking the temperature of Google’s Ethical AI team.
- Twitter launches its first subscription service (CNBC)
- Apple asks staff to return to office three days a week starting in early September (The Verge)
- WhatsApp to Roll Out Multi-Device Support, Hints at Future iPad App (Mac Rumors)
- Cybersecurity firm NortonLifeLock will let customers mine crypto (CNN)
- Stack Overflow Sold to Tech Giant Prosus for $1.8 Billion (Wall Street Journal)
- Google says it’s committed to ethical AI research. Its ethical AI team isn’t so sure. (Recode)