The Millennial Mission Podcast - Parenting, Personal Finance, and Purpose for the Christian Millennial Couple
95. Mindset Fuels Your Mission
Manage episode 294284841 series 2935996
What is MINDSET and how does it play into living out our purpose?
My take on mindset is twofold. The first thing I think about when I think of mindset is that it is a perspective. The perspective in which you view whatever is in front of you. The second is that mindset is a choice. You choose what perspective to have. What mindset to have. You choose what lens to interpret something through, what action you will take, how you will react.
Go on a journey with us this month to learn more about mindset and how it fuels our mission.
Here is a teaser Bible verse for what God has to say about your mind and purpose.
Romans 12:2 "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by THE RENEWAL OF YOUR MIND, that by testing you may discern what is THE WILL OF GOD, what is good and acceptable and perfect." (emphasis mind)
Examples of Mindsets:
- Growth Mindset vs Fixed Mindset
- Abundance Mindset vs Scarcity Mindset
- Positive Mindset vs Negative Mindset
- Temporary vs Committed (marriage)
- Confidence vs Insecurity
More on The Millennial Mission/Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Mindset by Carol S Dweck, Ph. D
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Follow us on IG: @bethanyandcorey
- Sign Up for exclusive discounts, benefits, and top secret info only our podcast listeners get!
- Press Inquiries/Contact: email@example.com