Manage episode 362679886 series 2961690
W: Hi, may I speak to Mr. Hansell?
M: Yes, this is Hansell speaking.
W: Mr. Hansell, this is the Giant Enterprise calling. We were very pleased with your interview last week and would like to offer you the position. When will you be able to start working? Would two weeks later be fine?
M: That sounds perfect! I look forward to working with you.
W: So see you two weeks later from now! Bye-bye! M: Thank you! Bye-bye!
👉🏻WORDS & PHRASES
1. pleased [plizd] (adj.) 滿意的
2. offer [ˋɔfɚ] (v.) 提供
3. position [pәˋzɪʃәn] (n.) 職位
4. look forward to [luk ˋfɔrwɚd tu] (phr.) 期待；盼望
- I look forward to + N / V-ing... 《
- Note》 I look forward to working with you. （我盼望與你合作。）
- I look forward to hearing from you.
- I look forward to Sara’s visit.
I look forward to ________ (work) with you. (答案在下方唷)
💯《Answer Key》 working
Powered by Firstory Hosting