53.我离开你的时候正好是春天(Bone)

1:05
 
分享
 

Manage episode 309824973 series 3043130
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的落羽听雪 — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

From you have I been absent in the spring,

我离开你的时候正好是春天,

When proud-pied April dress'd in all his trim

当绚烂的四月,披上新的锦袄,

Hath put a spirit of youth in every thing,

把活泼的春心给万物灌注遍,

That heavy Saturn laugh'd and leap'd with him.

连沉重的土星也跟着笑和跳。

Yet nor the lays of birds nor the sweet smell of different flowers in odour and in hue

可是无论小鸟的歌唱,或万紫千红、芬芳四溢的一簇簇鲜花,

Could make me any summer's story tell,

都不能使我诉说夏天的故事,

Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew;

或从烂熳的山洼把它们采掐:

Nor did I wonder at the lily's white,

我也不羡慕那百合花的洁白,

Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;

也不赞美玫瑰花的一片红晕;

They were but sweet, but figures of delight,

它们不过是香,是悦目的雕刻,

Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.

你才是它们所要摹拟的真身。

Yet seem'd it winter still, and, you away,

因此,于我还是严冬,而你不在,

As with your shadow I with these did play.

像逗着你影子,我逗它们开怀。

74集单集