Manage episode 307530125 series 2968873
In 2015, Karen Sparks was met with an unthinkable tragedy. On the six-year anniversary, Karen joins Dr. Rob on his podcast to share her definition of toughness, strength, and rising again; all with the help of faith, her community, and Ultra running.
- 3:47 Being the daughter of a high school football coach.
- 7:14 Reagan and Grant.
- 10:04 Shock, adrenaline, and the best possible therapy.
- 13:43 When God and her children intervened.
- 17:31 The most courageous thing she could’ve ever done.
- 24:55 Going through to get out.
- 31:00 How pain and joy coexist.
- 39:27 Running 100-miles on the five year anniversary.
- 46:47 There is no finish line.
- 54:30 Never alone and made for something bigger.
Download The Best Mental Toughness Quotes That Will Make You BETTER
TEXT DRROBBELL to 33444
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell