Golf At The Olympics... Do The Players Even Care? | Should We Stop Being Happy With 30 Points? | 063
Manage episode 298433366 series 2865227
Tim says he always used to be happy with scoring 30 points on a round, but has decided that is no longer acceptable!
It's 36 or better and that's when he will be happy. What do you think about that?
Also, we talk about golf at the Olympics, and whether players care (clearly Rory McIlroy doesn't), and we discuss whether a couple of format changes could really improve it?
All that and loads more on this weeks epiode!
- Chris & pops back out at Puttenham Golf Club in Surrey
- Tim scores 38 points and LOSES by 8 points - at Pedham Place Golf Club in Kent (12:58)
- Ben plays Ilford with a BRAND NEW golfer!
- How long should you stand over the ball before swinging? (32:21)
- Reflecting on our golf goals for the year so far (36:50)
- Round up of the pros (48:48)
- Rickie is better with sunglasses? (53:56)
- The Olympics - do the pros care? Is it the right format? (59:50)
Thanks for tuning in! If you enjoy the show please leave us a rating and review. Or even take a screenshot and share on the socials!
This show is brought to you by:
Sunday Red Golf - The golf club for all the hackers, the toppers and the purists out there! If you love your golf, enjoy a post-round drink and just enjoying being out on the course with your mates having a laugh, then you'll fit right in. Join the club for free, just click here.
TourChamp - Ever thought of creating your own golf leagues? Your own "Race To Dubai" or “FedEx Cup” style competitions with your mates? Well, now you can! Choose from Stableford leagues or matchplay leagues and over the course of a season, let’s see who will be crowned TourChamp! Click here to start your league now for FREE