Vice Golf - Still value for money? USA vs UK prices | Race To Dubai - Lee Westwood Stats and loads more | 035
Manage episode 283468761 series 2865227
On this weeks episode of A Slice of Golf, we talk about whether Vice Golf lives up to its "premium golf ball, half the price" marketing. We share our experiences of our £10 clubs, look at the new club releases and discuss the Race To Dubai finish! Lee Westwood... Hero!
- Driver Testing - Our £10 clubs.... how did they compare to our modern drivers (5:07)
- US Womens Open Review (22:03)
- Race To Dubai review (26:00)
- Lee Westwood Stats (31:56)
- PGA Team Event (36:50)
- Vice Golf - Is it still good value for money? Why does it cost more in the UK compared to USA? Should their marketing be changed? (40:58)
- The new releases - which new drivers are we loving? (58:01)
Thank you to Patrick Campbell from Profit Well for the insights into pricing of products in UK vs USA!
If you enjoyed the show, please take a couple of mins to leave us a rating and review! THANKS!
This show is brought to you by:
Sunday Red Golf - The golf club for all the hackers, the toppers and the purists out there! If you love your golf, enjoy a post-round drink and just enjoying being out on the course with your mates having a laugh, then you'll fit right in. Join the club for free, just click here.
TourChamp - Ever thought of creating your own golf leagues? Your own "Race To Dubai" or “FedEx Cup” style competitions with your mates? Well, now you can! Choose from Stableford leagues or matchplay leagues and over the course of a season, let’s see who will be crowned TourChamp! Click here to start your league now for FREE