Manage episode 273969312 series 2134819
Steven F. Hotze, M.D. is the founder and CEO of The Hotze Health and Wellness Center in Houston, Texas. He focuses on finding and treating the root cause of health issues through healthy eating, exercise, supplementation and hormone replacement.
Do you suffer from fatigue or loss of energy, and struggle to find its root cause? Find out why it could be related to thyroid hormones, perimenopause, or other hormonal deficiencies. Dr. Hotze also discusses the role of diet as it relates to fatigue, inflammation, and other health issues.
We chat about:
- Grain-free diet and the candida diet
- Weight loss
- Building a strong immune system naturally
- Getting enough vitamin D
Get a free book about addressing your health issues naturally by calling Dr. Hotze at (281) 698-8698 or visiting hotzehealthandwellnesscenter.com
- [1:30] Dr. Hotze’s transition from conventional medicine to natural medicine
- [4:50] Finding the root cause of fatigue and energy, including thyroid hormones and perimenopause
- [15:15] How the candida diet or reducing simple carbohydrates can help with fatigue, weight gain, and inflammation
- [23:00] Difference between the candida diet and grain-free diets
- [24:40] How to build a strong immune system naturally
- [27:50] Treating Vitamin D deficiency