Manage episode 270505131 series 1720324
In this episode, I chat with personal trainer, author, and speaker Chad Austin. We discuss how to make fitness a priority in your life, how to avoid excuses, and staying motivated when many gyms are closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
We also talk about starting a new fitness routine, getting back into a sport or routine after an injury, and how fitness and proper nutrition help with anxiety and depression!
Find out more about Chad’s books, training, and his fitness studio at makefitnessapriority.com
- [2:00] How to overcome your excuses when it comes to fitness.
- [6:00] Getting past intimidation when starting an exercise routine.
- [10:10] Resuming a sport or fitness routine after an injury.
- [14:25] How fitness and healthy eating help with anxiety and depression
- [21:15] How to stay motivated if gyms are closed in your area.
- [32:07] About Chad’s books, workbooks, and personal training.