Manage episode 332912889 series 2687880
Sometimes “How’s life?” can be one of the most challenging questions to give a straight answer to. It’s like, Uhh, which part of life are you referring to?
When life is difficult, are you able to stay on track, keep sight of your goals, and keep your priorities in order? Or do all the things that are bringing you down leave you feeling exhausted, stressed out, and discouraged?
It’s easy to feel like what used to work isn’t working anymore, or you don’t have the support you need, and that we’re constantly playing catch-up with a world that won’t stop changing. However, you can still optimize and take control of your own life—and it may just be the push you need to stay on track.
Today, I want to talk to you about how to take action when life feels challenging. You’ll learn some simple ideas to help you tune out the noise, get back to basics, and understand why it’s more important than ever to keep pursuing your goals, no matter what the future holds.
- Why it’s so important to optimize what you (and only you) can control when life sucks.
- The difference between willful and automatic thinking.
- How to get in touch with how you’re currently feeling and maximize the value of your emotions.
- How fear of the unknown and paralysis by analysis stop us from doing our best work.
- Why now’s the time to create a vision for your happy, healthy, financially secure future.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/436
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod