Manage episode 334259842 series 2687880
Today’s episode was inspired by a message I received from a listener. They told me that they’d made some bad choices in the past, don’t trust themselves anymore, and asked if I would do an episode on how we can develop our self-confidence, or get it back when we’ve lost it.
The reality is, even very confident people struggle with self-confidence at times, or in certain areas of their life. So, how do we go about increasing our self-confidence?
With that thought in mind, today’s episode dives into this topic from a number of different angles. You’ll learn what self-confidence is, where it comes from, how to develop and increase it, and how to get it back if you lose it.
- Why self-confidence is not black or white–but it is an attitude and a mindset about your worth and your abilities.
- Why everyone is a work in progress–and how sensitivity to criticism, fear of failure, and lack of support can hurt your self-confidence.
- Why no one’s born with self-confidence–and where it really comes from.
- How commitment, mental conditioning, progress, and results bolster our self-confidence.
- How I regained my self-confidence after the techniques I’d used to build my business and achieve success stopped working in 2008.
- Three steps you can take right now to start developing and increasing your self-confidence.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/438
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod