Manage episode 335598536 series 2687880
I recently came across an eye-opening, insightful passage by an unknown author. In it, the writer talked about what purpose really is in a way I had never quite heard before. I shared it across social media and people expressed that it really resonated with them.
So, today I want to share that passage with you. Then, I want to help you explore different ways to look at your purpose in life. You’ll hear insights from thought leaders including Eckhart Tolle and Matthew Kelly, and others.
My conclusion is that we have the ability to choose or create a purpose that makes sense for our life, to change our purpose at any time, and to live in alignment with it at all times.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to define, simplify, and live for your purpose like never before.
- Why we create—rather than find—our purpose in life.
- How our search for purpose can lead us in pursuit of love, spirituality, success, contribution and so many other valuable aspirations.
- Why purpose, values, and guiding principles are all interrelated.
- Simple things you can do to share your gifts, live in alignment with your purpose, and help others.
- How to define (and redefine) your purpose.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/440
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod