452: Why You Should Set Stupid Goals with Steve Sims
Manage episode 344615410 series 2687880
If you had a chance to learn how to set major goals from the man who sent clients to the wreck of the Titanic, arranged for people to get married by the Pope in the Vatican, and set up a private dinner at the feet of Michelangelo’s David (statue) while being serenaded by Andrea Bocelli, would you seize it?
You are about to get that opportunity! My guest today, Steve Sims, has done things that seem like they’ve been ripped out of a Hollywood movie script. Forbes and Entrepreneur magazine have even called him “The Real Wizard of Oz.”
Steve is an example that you don’t need to be afraid to dream big and that nothing is impossible. Fear of failure is a self-fulfilling prophecy, and you need to eradicate those thoughts from your mind to achieve your most cherished goals.
In today’s conversation, we discussed the importance of thinking big, taking massive action and why you should embrace failure to get to success.
We also discuss Steve’s latest book Go For Stupid: The Art of Achieving Ridiculous Goals and his strategy for developing an unbeatable mindset that will make it possible to turn your dreams into a reality.
- The strategy that helped Steve go from being a nightclub doorman to doing business with Elon Musk, Sir Elton John, Sir Richard Branson, and many more.
- Why most people are scared to chase their deepest passions and Steve’s method for overcoming that problem.
- How to forget the word “impossible” and go after ridiculous, stupid goals!
- If you act boldly, chances are you’ll fail. But you have to get comfortable with failure to reach success.
- How Steve helps prison inmates turn illegal hustles into productive businesses.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/452
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on your favorite podcast app, visit MiracleMorning.com/subscribe.Connect with Hal Elrod