455: How to Get and Stay Motivated
Manage episode 346553343 series 2687880
Do you ever struggle with your level of motivation? If so, you’re in good company as even highly successful people struggle to maintain consistent motivation.
Most people feel very discouraged when they’re unmotivated. In today’s episode, I’ll be tackling this topic from different angles. You’ll learn what motivation is, where it comes from, and what to do when you lose it so you can get and stay motivated.
I’ll show you how to get motivated in a few easy steps and stay in that optimal state even when facing the most challenging circumstances. You’ll also learn how to hold yourself accountable to follow through on your goals and how you can apply these principles to be successful in every aspect of your life.
- The biggest misconception around what motivation is – and what it really is.
- Why motivation is the result of action, not the other way around.
- The one decision I made that helped me double my income a few months after the 2008 crisis.
- How being accountable to others helps you to follow through on your goals.
- The importance of focusing your attention on the ONE thing that will improve your life in all areas.
- The 3 (three) steps you can take right now that will make it easier for you to stay motivated and take action.
- The beauty of knowing that only you are responsible for changing your life.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/455
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod