459: The Happiness Equation with Neil Pasricha
Manage episode 349263802 series 2687880
Have you ever felt apathy, depression, fear, or uncertainty about your future? Today’s guest, Neil Pasricha, will give you the simple ways in which you can transcend those feelings and replace them with ones that’ll make you happier.
Neil is the best-selling author of seven books that sold over 2 million copies and spent over 200 weeks on bestseller lists, including The Book of Awesome, The Happiness Equation and Two-Minute Mornings. His first TED talk, The 3 A’s of Awesome, ranks among the “10 Most Inspiring of all time,” and his latest book, Our Book of Awesome: A Celebration of the Small Joys That Bring Us Together, just released.
In today’s conversation, Neil shares his super simple framework you can use to be happier, the life-changing power of gratitude, and why the perfect day always starts with the perfect morning.
- The two-minute morning routine and how it can change your life.
- The power of vulnerability in creating deep relationships.
- The way you look at the world determines how you experience it.
- Why our brains are hardwired to seek problems, and how we can rewrite the stories they tell us.
- Appreciating the small stuff is a skill. With practice, you’ll get better with time.
- You might be practicing gratitude wrong. Here’s how to do it.
- Why you need to learn how to be happy so you can be successful.
- Readers are leaders! Learn how Neil manages to read 100+ books a year.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/459
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod