Manage episode 318613873 series 1261370
Through social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, we have the opportunity to share ideas, help one another, and give each other inspiration like never before.
In this episode–a social media mashup of sorts–I’m excited to expand upon some of the best advice from my most recent social posts. The topics I talk about today were picked based on the posts that got the most engagement from our community.
- Why wisdom presents itself during periods of silence and gives us the power to find insights and achieve breakthroughs.
- How to stop wishing you were further ahead in life and start enjoying every moment.
- The power of choosing to stand for your values unconditionally.
- The daily affirmation I use to manage my fear and stop worrying.
- How to love and serve people no matter what they believe in or what side they take on any issue.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/414
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod