451: 9 Ways to Transform Your Time Management with Laura Vanderkam
Manage episode 343759506 series 1261370
In today’s fast-paced world, I think it’s safe to say that most of us feel like there's not enough time in the day to get everything done that we need to get done—let alone find time for the things we want to be doing.
What if I told you that, with just a few tweaks to your current schedule, you could be more productive and experience greater fulfillment than ever before?
Today’s guest has helped millions realize that taking control of your time is not only doable, it’s simple. Laura Vanderkam is one of the world’s leading experts on time management and the author of seven (7) time management and productivity books, including her newest book, Tranquility by Tuesday: 9 Ways to Calm the Chaos and Make Time for What Matters. Her incredible TED talk on time management has over 20 million views and her work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and Fortune.
Today, we’ll dig into the most common reasons why people struggle with time management and the nine (9) strategies that will help you take control of your time and build the life you want.
- Why life hacks that “save you time” are a lost cause, and why filling up your schedule with things that light up your soul is a better alternative.
- The number one reason most people struggle with time management.
- Laura’s nine (9) habits for mastering time management.
- Why Friday is the perfect day for planning your upcoming week.
- Perfection is the enemy of progress. Ditch the all-or-nothing mentality and give yourself permission to slip up once in a while.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/451
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on your favorite podcast app, visit MiracleMorning.com/subscribe.Connect with Hal Elrod