458: How I Transformed My Marriage
Manage episode 348448466 series 1261370
Whether you are married or not, in today’s episode I’m sharing the #1 (most effective) strategy I’ve used for transforming and optimizing any important relationship in your life.
Relationships aren’t linear. They have highs and lows, and it takes consistent work to make them thrive. 2016 was easily the most difficult year for Ursula and I. We were constantly fighting, I was losing hope, and I knew I had to do something significant, or our relationship may not have survived.
Today, I’ll share the number one change I made that has transformed my marriage. Not only did it help save it, but it keeps evolving and improving each year. And the best part is that you can apply this framework to any relationship in your life that matters.
- The one commitment you can make today that will transform your marriage.
- The importance of commitment in everything you do in life.
- How going through adversity together helps strengthen your marriage.
- How you respond to difficult circumstances in life is a choice. Why not choose patience and empathy instead of anger?
- The power of focusing only on the things you can control.
- It only takes one person to transform a marriage or relationship.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/458
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod