Manage episode 298254731 series 2360778
IN THIS REPEAT: An interview about an issue of Christian History (magazine) about Lewis and those who influenced him and/or were his contemporaries.
C.S. Lewis is among a group of six other authors honored at the Marion E. Wade Center ("The Wade") at Wheaton College in Illinois. George MacDonald, G. K. Chesterton, J. R. R. Tolkien, Dorothy L. Sayers, Charles Williams, and Owen Barfield are the other individuals you can do in-depth research on in one location. But what if you wanted to learn about one key idea that each of these authors were known for? That's where the latest issue of Christian History comes in. They've just released an issue entitled "Seven Literary Sages" that accomplishes that and much more. William O'Flaherty spoke with Dr. Jennifer Woodruff Tait, the managing editor of the magazine to learn about an issue that features content by Dr. Michael Ward, Dr. David Downing and Colin Duriez.
- Download FREE PDF of "Seven Literary Sages" Issue
- Purchase Physical Copy of SAGES Issue
- Browse Back Issues of Christian History
- Knowing and Understanding C.S. Lewis YouTube CHANNEL
- Listen to All About Jack on iTunes
- Purchase C.S. Lewis Goes to Hell
- Visit ScrewtapeCompanion.com
- Visit EssentialCSLewis.com
- Purchase The Misquotable C.S. Lewis