Different Types Of Hair Loss, How Aging Impacts Hair, How Companies Cheat Clinical Trials and Much More: Rob English
Manage episode 313490759 series 2562563
On this episode, Faraz Khan interviews Rob English on hair loss, and they go deep into discussing some of the aspects of hair loss that you may not have heard from other sources:
Here is what we discuss:
- What are the different types of hair loss?
- How can you tell which type of hair loss you have?
- Is hair loss reversible?
- Which medical tests are important to diagnose hair loss
- Do natural ways to address hair loss work
- Do hair thickening shampoos work
- How common is thyroid disorder in hair loss
- How does microneedling compare with PRP, Exosomes and Stem Cells?
My guest, Rob English, is a researcher specializing in hair loss disorders. He sits on the editorial board of Dermatology and Therapy, and he's the founder of perfecthairhealth.com – a website that showcases evidence-based protocols for hair regrowth, with and without drugs.
His fascination with hair loss began in 2007 – right after he was diagnosed with androgenic alopecia. Today, he spends his time teaching others how to avoid all of the mistakes he made while seeking treatment.
By employing an approach that prioritizes education over product purchases and one-on-one support over "one-size-fits-all" solutions, he has helped thousands of men and women improve their hair loss – and on their terms. You can see his clients' testimonials, read his peer-reviewed papers, and contact him directly at perfecthairhealth.com.