Weight Loss & Fasting Myths Busted: Shrink Fat Cells, Destroy Fat Cells, Bariatric Surgery vs. Liposuction, Save Muscle During Fasting & Much Much More...
Manage episode 307407945 series 2562563
On this myth busting podcast, Brad Pilon and Faraz Khan discuss all things fasting, weight loss, muscle protection, fasting myths and much more.
[Sponsor Message]: If you are looking for a natural way to boost hair wellness and get thicker, stronger and longer hair, check out https://fullyvital.com
Here are some topics of discussion:
- Brad Pilon's Background & Writing His Book
- Being in Fed or Fasted State
- Does Everyone Have A Certain Number of Fat Cells and Gaining Weight is Just a Matter of Filling Up Those Fat Cells?
- Do Women Gain More Weight In Midlife than Men?
- Does Bariatric Surgery Work?
- Does Liposuction Work?
- Can You Lose Muscle During Fasting?
- How To Save Muscle Mass While Fasting?
- How Much Protein Do You Need For Muscle Building?
- How Common Is Hypoglycemia During Fasting?
- How Brad Changed His Workout and Fasting When He Turned Vegan
- How Brad Gets The 100 Grams Of Protein
- Can People Follow the Fasting Lifestyle Long Term?
Get the full podcast show notes at https://antiaginghacks.net/podcast/fasting-weight-loss-myths/