Manage episode 275269498 series 2812161
Welcome to my 1st episode.
This is the first episode of AppForce1 podcast. I will be learning more and more with every new episode, any suggestions, advice or sources of iOS developer related news are very welcome.
Please rate me on Apple Podcasts.
Send me feedback on SpeakPipe
Or contact me through twitter
My website appforce1.net
Newsletter, sign up!
These are the links of this week:
- Offer your apps for pre-order even earlier - News - Apple Developer
- What is @escaping in Swift closures | Sarun
- iPhone 12 Screen Sizes
- Observing changes to managed objects across contexts with Combine – Donny Wals
- Publishing constant values using Combine | Swift by Sundell
- Better print debugging with Xcode breakpoints | Sarun
- SwiftUI Rewrite Released
- Dim Sum Thinking
(1) Donny Wals op Twitter: "Good morning and a happy Monday, Twitter! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Do you have any cool plans for this week? Learning something cool? Launching something? Starting a new project? Tell me all about it 😌" / Twitter)
Core Data Workshop by Donny Wals
Gain practical experience with Core Data from the author of Practical Core Data.
Support the show (https://github.com/sponsors/AppForce1)