Manage episode 282625480 series 2812161
A lot in this episode. Sam, workshop, news and Donny monday. I'm getting closer to finding my true podcasting voice. So any feedback, always happy to learn.
Please rate me on Apple Podcasts.
Send me feedback on SpeakPipe
Or contact me through twitter
My book: Being a Lead Software Developer
- Building Instagram profile screen with Compositional Layout | Filip Němeček
- How to check if Text is truncated in SwiftUI? | Five Stars
- Avoiding SwiftUI’s AnyView | Swift by Sundell
- Traits of a good accessible iOS app | by Dani Devesa | Jan, 2021 | Level Up Coding
- What is @Environment in SwiftUI | Sarunw
- Measurement, Unit, Dimension, and MeasurementFormatter on iOS – Augmented Code
- iOS Interview Questions and Answers for Senior Developers Part 6 - Testing
Core Data Workshop by Donny Wals
Gain practical experience with Core Data from the author of Practical Core Data.
Support the show (https://github.com/sponsors/AppForce1)