Manage episode 279475095 series 2812161
A episode on the shorter side. Very busy with wrapping up the year at work, editing episodes, writing a book and staying healthy. Enjoy this week's episode and make sure to sign up for the newsletters I mentioned.
Please rate me on Apple Podcasts.
Send me feedback on SpeakPipe
Or contact me through twitter
My website appforce1.net
Newsletter, sign up!
My book: Being a Lead Software Developer
- Apple: Mac available on AWS EC2
- Reducing Memory Footprint When Using UIImage
- App Launch Time: 7 tips to increase performance
- Observing Combine publishers in SwiftUI views
- The lifecycle and semantics of a SwiftUI view
- Understanding the Limited Photo Library in iOS 14
- Implementing loading/shimmer with Diffable Data Source
Article from Donny mentioned related to his new book .
Practical Core Data by Donny Wals
Learn Core Data from the ground up using new and modern techniques.
Practical Combine by Donny Wals
Buy Donny’ book on combine and support my podcast. Now that’s a great deal.
Sendy, send newsletters, 100x cheaper
A self hosted email newsletter, send emails via Amazon SES without sacrificing deliverability.
Backblaze Cloud Backup
Never Lose a File Again with the World's Easiest Cloud Backup. Back up your Mac or PC just $6/month.
Core Data Workshop by Donny Wals
Gain practical experience with Core Data from the author of Practical Core Data.
Support the show (https://github.com/sponsors/AppForce1)