Manage episode 291081536 series 1816738
There's a common pattern among people who have a challenge writing a book – they get stuck and wonder what's next. Today, we address some concerns and questions from our listeners. I also discuss how I can personally help you to get your book out of your head and into the hands of your ideal readers.
What We Discuss:
- How to connect strongly with the readers
- Dealing with the “expert dilemma” and having the mindset of being a guide, not a guru
- How to focus on the daily disciplines
- What to do when you loathe the editing process
- Writing as a team sport
- How to join our 3-day bootcamp
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!