Manage episode 291081535 series 1816738
Today, we address writing challenges related to imposter syndrome. We tackle questions about things that really get in the way of incredible books. The feeling of terror, being stuck, or uncertainty doesn't go away. But having a creative block is not a sign that you're failing or you're not meant for this. You just have to show up consistently.
What We Discuss with Azul:
- How to pick the next idea to write on
- What to do when the structure seems overwhelming
- Why a visual plan is important
- How to deal with imposter syndrome
- How to fill a page when you have a writer’s block
- Using your real nam vs. your pen name
- How to get back into the groove of writing
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!