Manage episode 287751116 series 2868226
We are back with episode five of the Barnstormer Sports Podcast. Bringing you the best in sports on today’s show is none other than Amtrak, Tags, Spin Doc, and Nicky10Milli. After touching on ailing bodies, pilates, and hot yoga, we jump into the real business: March Madness. That’s right! It’s that time of year again where we indulge in an all-you-can-eat buffet of hoops games. With 68 college basketball teams featuring in a single-elimination tournament, it’s going to be a prediction frenzy out there. We blast off this week’s episode with some stats about this year’s best teams, as we hear the numbers behind their offenses and defenses. Following this, we jump straight into our picks by tackling each region and their teams. Amtrak Tags, Spin Doc, and Nicky10Milli share their thoughts on who stays, and who goes, adding topic news between the data and predictions; we hear what makes Ohio State the worst in defense among the top ten teams, why Illinois is the hottest team in the country, and who stands the best shot of making it into the final games. Later, join us for our unmissable making hay segment, where things get a little fired up! For a whole lot of March Madness and more, be sure to join us today! See you next time from viva Las Vegas.
Key Points From This Episode:
- The Barnstormer team shares their pilates and hot yoga experiences.
- Amtrak throws out some March Madness stats.
- Spin Doc talks about the eastern region’s basketball.
- Why the Yukon-Maryland and Florida-Michigan match-ups will be the games to watch.
- The powerhouses James Bouknight and Aaron Wiggens and what they bring to the game.
- Why Colorado Buffaloes and Georgetown don’t stand a chance in the tournament.
- Tags walks us through the south quadrant.
- Hear who the Barnstormer team thinks will peel off in the south quadrant games.
- Why no one has an easier road to the Elite Eight than Ohio State.
- Amtrak shares his take on the midwest games.
- We tackle the west games to see who stands the best shot of moving through.
- Together, we talk about our final-four predictions.
- Join the Barnstormer team for their infamous Making Hay segment.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: