81. Supporting Your Immune System through Gut Health with Tina Anderson and Kiran Krishnan #WellnessWednesdays
Manage episode 286408523 series 2588350
Tina is passionate about promoting gut health and spreading her knowledge of the far-reaching benefits of probiotics, while Kiran has been involved in the dietary supplement and nutrition market for the past 20 years. He spent several years with hands-on R&D in the field of molecular medicine and microbiology at the University of Iowa, conducting over 50 human trials and publishing a dozen himself. This dynamic duo has so much wisdom to share, and your gut is sure to thank you.
You will learn about...
- What a spore-based probiotic is
- The processes our body outsources to microbes
- How antioxidants work with probiotics
- The nutrients that microbes can create within our gut
- How probiotics can help chronic illnesses
- What IgG is and how it’s produced in our body
- The consistency of probiotics
- The importance of a diverse diet
- Thank you to Just Thrive for sponsoring this episode! Save 15% sitewide with code: bewellbykelly
Connect with Kelly:
Be Well By Kelly is a production of Crate Media