Manage episode 280730264 series 2733758
Today we’re wading in on what we know about Coronavirus mutations, if they affect the effectiveness of our vaccines, if they make the virus more deadly, and if these mutations are common.
- What do we know about Coronavirus mutations?
- Are Coronavirus mutations common?
- What’s special about the UK COVID mutation?
- Does the Coronavirus mutation spread more easily?
- UK Coronavirus strain and children
- Is the mutated Coronavirus more deadly?
- Are our vaccines still effective against the COVID mutations