Q&A 456: Holistic Cancer Management, Supplements To Combine With Sunlight, Constipation Hacking, Super Slow Training & More!
Manage episode 364885182 series 28529
Ben discusses News Flashes, Book Reviews. and Answers Audience Questions.
- Excellent article on holistic cancer management...here's a screenshot:
- what would you add, have questions about?...24:10
- Could this potentially be the "cure for cancer"? I doubt it, but it seems highly effective in this small population studied (complete cancer remission!)...48:20
- This author makes a reasonable case for increasing DHA consumption, and it particularly pairs quite well with sunlight/red light therapy...50:48
- So you're tellin' me tomatoes are edible sunscreen? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36606553/...55:39
- This actually works for constipation...I have in the past when traveling (which gives me constipation sometimes) used a small massage ball for this, and essential oils help too: "Abdominal Massage in Functional Chronic Constipation: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial" - here are different techniques...59:30
- I always keep a tiny bottle of peppermint essential oil in my fanny pack as a digestive hack, and here's yet another study that shows why that's a good idea...65:00
- Cheap hack: peppermint oil and/or menthol spray to enhance lifting performance. Here's a podcast I did about this: How You Really Lose Fat (You’ll Be Surprised), How To Enhance Fat Loss Using Simple Breath Tactics...65:24
For the full show notes, visit: https://bengreenfieldlife.com/podcast/qa-456
BiOptimizers Magnesium Breakthrough: The 7 essential forms of magnesium included in this full spectrum serving help you relax, unwind, and turn off your active brain after a long and stressful day so you can rest peacefully and wake up feeling refreshed, vibrant, and alert. On top of the promo code ben10 for 10% discount, you can unlock a special gift with purchase - for a limited time only. Visit magbreakthrough.com/ben.
Seed: If you’re taking supplements, but not a probiotic, you might be overlooking your gut—which affects your whole-body health. If you want to add a probiotic + prebiotic to your daily routine, use code BEN at seed.com/bengreenfield to redeem 30% off your first month of Seed’s Daily Synbiotic.
Boundless Parenting Audiobook: Everything you need to know about family, parenting, and raising healthy, resilient, free-thinking and impactful children is now available as an audiobook. Go to boundlessparentingbook.com to learn more or order a hardcopy.
Zero Acre: Zero Acre Cultured Oil is an all purpose cooking oil, with over 90% heart healthy and heat stable monounsaturated fat. Head over to zeroacre.com/GREENFIELD and use code GREENFIELD at checkout to claim this deal.
Kion Aminos: Aminos are building blocks for muscle recovery, reduced cravings, better cognition, immunity, and more. Go to getkion.com/ben to receive 20% off on monthly deliveries and 10% on one-time purchases.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.