Manage episode 319728294 series 1401633
The word “blessing” brings to mind a variety of images for all of us. But what exactly does it mean when God blesses someone? And where did the curse come from? In this episode, Tim and Jon start exploring the third movement of Genesis, tracing the theme of blessing and curse.
- Part one (00:00-18:35)
- Part two (18:35-37:40)
- Part three (37:40-51:30)
- Part four (51:30-1:01:42)
- The Blessing and the Curse: Trajectories in the Theology of the Old Testament, Jeff S. Anderson
- Interested in more? Check out Tim’s library here.
- “Defender (Instrumental)” by TENTS
- “Endless Beginnings” by Smile High and Teddy Roxpin
Show produced by Cooper Peltz. Edited by Dan Gummel and Zach McKinley. Show notes by Lindsey Ponder.
Powered and distributed by Simplecast.