Manage episode 314325094 series 1401633
How do we teach the Bible to our children? How can a book written by humans be divinely authoritative? Is the Bible historically accurate? In this episode, Tim, Jon, and Carissa wrap up the Paradigm series by responding to your questions!
- How Do We Teach the Bible to Our Children? (1:01)
- Are the Epistles Meditation Literature? (15:54)
- Can Anyone Understand the Bible? (25:45)
- How Do We Help Our Churches Learn How to Read the Bible? (32:32)
- How Can a Book Written by Humans Be Divine? (41:44)
- Is the Bible Historically Accurate? (51:32)
- The Jesus Storybook Bible
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Section 1.7 is referenced in this episode.)
- Interested in more? Check out Tim’s library here.
- “Defender (Instrumental)” by TENTS
Show produced by Cooper Peltz. Edited by Dan Gummel and Zach McKinley. Show notes by Lindsey Ponder.
Powered and distributed by Simplecast.