Manage episode 296708828 series 1401633
Did humans originate by intelligent design or the process of evolution? This question has been debated by the scientific community and readers of Genesis for almost 200 years. In this episode, join Tim, Jon, and special guest Dr. S. Joshua Swamidass as they discuss human origins and a way to bridge the gap across such a significant debate.
- Part one (0-20:40)
- Part two (20:40-35:00)
- Part three (35:00-47:30)
- Part four (47:30-59:00)
- Part five (59:00-end)
- Interested in more? Check out Tim’s library here.
- Saint Augustine of Hippo, The Literal Meaning of Genesis
- Dr. S. Joshua Swamidass, The Genealogical Adam and Eve: The Surprising Science of Universal Ancestry
- William Lane Craig, In Quest of the Historical Adam: A Biblical and Scientific Exploration
- David Reich, Who We Are and How We Got Here: Ancient DNA and the New Science of the Human Past
- Dennis R. Venema and Scot McKnight, Adam and the Genome: Reading Scripture After Genetic Science
- “Defender (Instrumental)” by TENTS
- Chillhop Timezones Vol 2 Nostalgia Soviet Jazz Beats
Show produced by Cooper Peltz, Dan Gummel, and Zach McKinley. Show notes by Lindsey Ponder.
Powered and distributed by Simplecast.