Bootstrapped Web | For Entrepreneurs Bootstrapping Web Startups | Interviews & Business Case Studies
Manage episode 314834271 series 21855
What does traction feel like? How do you authentically build a network? Brian and Jordan talk about marketing, website updates, and the different phases of product/market fit. Jordan dives into the different and unique ways Rally is marketing. Brian updates us on ZipMessage momentum: website updates, premium enrollment, and crossing a customer milestone.
Today’s episode is all about the different ways you can build traction but also the different ways you can define traction.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Marketing site changes at Rally
- Getting credit for speed and momentum
- NFT Projects for marketing
- ZipMessage website updates
- Personalization for customers
- Creating a WordPress plugin
- Premium enrollment/Private or public conversations
- Phases of Product/market Fit
- What does traction feel like?
- Are customers willing to adapt for your product?
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.