Manage episode 309053076 series 3026204
This week we go into some uplifting phrases we found as well as an app we love for learning commands to tell your kids. As we go through we decided to make a game out of it where Ben quizzes Jennie on what the phrases mean. ¡Disfrutas!
Palabras Españolas (Spanish Words)
- Todo/a = Everything / Everyone
- Pregunta tu mama = Ask your mother
- Buen trabajo = Good job
- Que bella sonrisa = You have a beautiful smile
- Quisieras ser mi amigo(a)? = Do you want to be my friend?
- Aprecio tu trabajo = I appreciate your work
- Tu mejores el mundo = You make the world a better place
- Aprecio tu amabilidad. = I appreciate your kindness
- Como va tu dia? = How is your day going?
- Estás disfrutando del clima? = Are you enjoying the weather?
- Tienes mucho que ofrecer = You have a lot to offer
- Estoy orgullosa(o) de ti = I’m proud of you.
- Creo en ti = I believe in you
- Nunca te des por vencida(o) = Never give up
- Yo sé que tú puedes = I know you can do it
- Tu presencia es agradable = You are very pleasant to be around
- Como se dice __ en Español? = How do you say __ in Spanish?
- Si se puede = Yes we can
- Como fue el fin de semana = How was your weekend?
- Me encantaria = I would love to
- Sutil = Subtle
- Como se Escribe? = How do you write that?
- La orejas = the ear
- La oido = The inner ear
- Otorrino = Ear doctor
- Aseguranza = Insurance
- El seguro = Insurance
- de medical = Medical Insurance
- de salud = Health Insurance
- La Jerga = Slang
- Que Chevre = How cool
- Lansar = To throw
- Caricaturas = Cartoons
- Muñequitos = Cartoons
- Maquillarse = Make up