Manage episode 293949830 series 2858611
Where to start, what to sell, who to sell it to… adding a digital product to your business is a great way to diversify your revenue streams but easily become overwhelming before you’ve ever even taken the first step. Not today, though!
Today, I’m chatting with Megan Martin of Megan Martin Creative and the Digital Lab to talk about all things digital products. We’re covering who can benefit from adding a digital product to their business, how to figure out what your product should be, and where to start once you’re ready to create your very first digital product.
By the end of this episode you’ll know exactly what to do first to get started creating your first (or next!) digital product and have the confidence you need to get started on your digital product journey!
✅ By the end of this episode, you'll learn:
- Where to begin if you want to create a digital product
- What to do if someone else already created your idea
- How to stay focused as you get started creating your digital product
- The biggest roadblocks most digital business owners run into
- 3 Action steps to take today if you’re ready to create your first (or next!) digital product
🔗 Links from today's episode: