Manage episode 345344911 series 2832994
So much clickbait! Time for some more myths of #vanlife. We'll also have a (too) close encounter with a deer, find a way for better sleep, insist that you get this step stool, explain what PD USB is, and visit the City Museum again. For information on the Panama Canal cruise, please follow this link!
FIND US: We're on Facebook (Built to Go Group), Instagram (@collegeofcuriosity), Twitter (@colofcuriosity), and we have a Discord server (invite at top of main page at builttogo.com.)
Ouch, sorry Trailslippah!
- Product Review: Folding Step
- You'll find many uses for this. Just get it.
- A Place to Visit: City Museum
- An absolutely crazy museum filled with things you've never imagined.
- Resource Recommendation: Wax Ear Plugs
- Can't sleep? These earplugs might make it easier
Some links are affiliate links. If you purchase anything from these links, the show will receive a small fee. This will not impact your price in any way.