Passage of the Inflation Reduction Act + Upcoming Guests, including Maya K. Van Rossum, lawyer and author of The Green Amendment
Manage episode 337324527 series 2990201
Learn what the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) can mean for our future, and learn about the upcoming guests we will be featuring on the show to deepen our understanding of where we are heading including:
- Justin Gillis, co-author of The Big Fix, 7 ways to solve our climate problems
- Maya K. Van Rossum, lawyer and author of The Green Amendment.
- Dr. William Moomaw, creator of the term Proforestation and lead-author of the first 5 IPCC reports
- Christopher Marquis, journalist and author of Better Business, how the B Corp Movement Is Remaking Capitalism.
- Urvashi Bhatnagar, co-author of The Sustainability Scorecard: How to Implement and Profit from Unexpected Solutions
- Marc Cortez, author of Climaturity: A Journey Into The Muddy Climate Middle
Additional Resource Discussed: 5 Steps To Unleash Your Inner Activist (available to all newsletter subscribers at caremorebebetter.com -- it is your welcome gift in your email box moments later).
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, & share! https://caremorebebetter.com
Follow us on social and join the conversation!
Support Care More. Be Better: A Social Impact + Sustainability Podcast
Care More Be Better answers only to our collective conscience and aims to put more good into the world. As a listener, reader, and subscriber you are part of this pod and this community and we are honored to have your support. If you can, please help finance the show: https://caremorebebetter.com/donate.