This is the audio podcast version of Troy Hunt's weekly update video published here: https://www.troyhunt.com/tag/weekly-update/
Manage episode 302755645 series 2892548
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的Anton Chuvakin — 版权由出版商所拥有，而不是Player FM，音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新，或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。
- Derek Abdine, CTO @ Censys.io
- Attack Surface Management (ASM). Why do we need a new toolset and a new category? Isn’t this just 1980s asset management or CMDB?
- How do we find those assets that may have been misplaced by the organizations? How can any technology do this reliably?
- ASM seems to often rely on network layer 3 and 4. Can’t bad guys just hit the app endpoints and all your network is irrelevant then?
- When you think about the threats organizations face due to unknown assets, is data theft at the top of the stack? What should organizations keep in mind as a priority here?
- Who at an organization is best set up to receive, triage, investigate, and respond to the alerts about the attack surface?
- Are there proactive steps organizations can take to prevent shadow IT, or are we stuck responding to each new signal? Isn’t preventing new assets the same as preventing business?