Confident, Energized and Sexy Mama Show - Health & Mindset Coaching, Cycle Syncing, Flow Living for Working Moms
Be The Grown Woman In A Room Full Of Girls (and interview with Sarah Walton) ep-172
Manage episode 278037191 series 2360409
She loved dancing.
When she saw The Nutcracker show as a little girl, she said “I want to do that!” to her mom.
She started training with the dance team, was sore all over her body.
She put her body and soul into this passion and craft.
She was Ecstatic. Elated. Happy.
Until she got the letter.
Listen to my interview with my business mentor, Sarah Walton, and our conversation about the limited belief “you can either take care of yourself or your family BUT you can’t have both”.About Sarah Walton
Sarah Walton is a business mentor who’s been featured on The Today Show, speaks at women’s conferences all over the world and has helped hundreds of women start and grow businesses they LOVE.She’s the voice behind the Game On Girlfriend Podcast, and she’s known for her weekly “Coffee With Coach” streaming video conversations on Monday mornings, her signature online courses, The Game On Girlfriend Project and The Heart-Centered Business Bootcamp.She also runs her exclusive Manifest Mastermind, a 9-month development experience for women who are ready to live a platinum-level life. Sarah’s become the go-to source of inspiration, no-nonsense teaching and practical integration for women in business.Highlights from today’s episode
- Sarah’s grocery store story
- How do you get over blaming your parents for your circumstances?
- Why do people get so scared of money and making money?
- What happens when we believe we don’t have control over our time?
- Why isn’t money as accessible for women as it is for men?
- The limiting beliefs women are conditioned to accept to stay small, be cute, or continue to believe they’re crazy.
- What’s the number #1 skill women have to develop to be successful in business?
- What would be possible on the planet if every woman unleashed her full potential instead of focusing on her weight and looks?
- What makes women so good in business?
- How not to be angry with all men for misogyny, toxic masculinity and patriarchy?