Manage episode 304796669 series 2995560
Welcome to Cookbook Club! This time we are joined by Kirsten Collins, and talking about The Indian Instant Pot Cookbook, by Urvashi Pitre. We love this book and its easy, full-of-flavor Indian recipes.
Resources shared in this episode:
Recipes we talked about in this episode:
- Punjabi lobia, black eyed peas with spinach (page 60)
- Garam masala (page 24)
- Ginger garlic paste (page 31)
- Murgh Makhani, butter chicken (page 98)
- Palak paneer (page 88)
- Tomato coconut soup (page 78)
- Lamb Rogan Josh, lamb curry (page 118)
- Lamb Dum Biryani, lamb and rice casserole (page 119)
- Kheema Nariyal Saag, ground beef coconut curry and spinach (page 112)
- Aloo gobi, potatoes and cauliflower (page 68)
- Bundh Gobi Mutter, cabbage and peas (page 74)
About our Guest
Kirsten Collins is the executive director of The Circus Project in Portland, Oregon.
Join our Cookbook Club!