Manage episode 299859261 series 2499016
Welcome to another episode of the Digital Nomad Cafe Podcast. If this is your first time joining then, welcome. This podcast is for digital entrepreneurs carving out their slice of the online economy. To download my free guide on starting a business online, head over to digitalnomadcafe.com/start.
Today's guest is Stephanie Michelle from https://thestephaniemichelle.com/. Stephanie is a Forbes-featured leadership & life coach, certified hypnotherapist, and best-selling author of the transformational networking book Confident Introvert. She has facilitated over 1,000 events and established a fulfilling career helping people generate meaningful connections with themselves and others that catapult them forward in their careers and life.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How she got started as a life coach and what led her down this path.
- What led her to write the book Confident Introvert.
- What does she look for in a coach?
- How she transitioned from In-Person Event Business to Online events.
- How to network when you are an introverted person.
Thank you for joining us in today’s episode. Make sure to subscribe to the podcast and give us a Review on iTunes & a Follow on Spotify. https://digitalnomadcafe.com/ for more episodes.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.