Manage episode 286757202 series 7329
It’s a grab bag of broadcast and streaming and televisual chicanery this week as the Three Who Rule ruminate about the imminent debut of BBC First, a new channel in Canada from BBC Studios, the return of BBC Three in the UK, the Shame of CTV Sci-Fi and more, before handing over these musings to much smarter people, namely former Doctor Who magazine editor Tom Spilsbury and chair and associate professor of film and media arts professor at Southern Methodist University Derek Kompare as they examine where media is going and how Doctor Who plays into this chaotic new world. Please stand by!
- Support Radio Free Skaro on Patreon!
- John Bishop initially turned down Doctor Who
- BBC First coming to Canada
- BBC Three returns to broadcast TV
- Season 8 Blu-Ray trailer
- Doctor Who Magazine 562 released
- The Target Book gets a paperback release
- Big Finish Ninth Doctor Adventures: Ravagers due May 2021
- Big Finish Mind of the Hodiac by Russell T Davies due 2022
- Big Finish Time Lord Victorious: Echoes of Extinction due April 2021