Manage episode 276199345 series 2565054
Yes, you should subscribe to this show in your favorite podcast app. But probably not to the “deal” the Miles and More program just launched for bonus points earning while flying. Like most such schemes, it rarely will prove valuable to consumers.
Also in this episode:
- Singapore Airlines is coming back to NYC nonstop. And this time really to New York City.
- Cathay Dragon is dead, long live Cathay Pacific
- Spirit Airlines is relaunching its FreeSpirit frequent flyer program
- Delta Air Lines and WestJet received tentative approval from the US DOT for their proposed JV/ATI, with a few strings attached
- American Airlines doesn’t want to carry certain motorized wheelchairs any more, which sucks for the passengers and might not be legal
- An awesome Delta A220-300 photo
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- What are United’s planes really worth, and why is it okay that some are scrap-worthy?
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!