Manage episode 280351682 series 2565054
Where have all the cool planes gone? If you frequently find yourself wondering about that JetTip.net might help with some answers, at least in the US and Canada. And we’ve got founder Nick Benson on this week’s show to talk about that and lots of other fun stuff.
Also in this episode:
- COVID vaccines are flying (and driving) across the USA
- Aeromexico is ready to bring the MAX back into service next week
- There’s a couple A340-200s available at auction starting for just 80,000 euro each
- Millions of frequent flyer miles stolen
- Aeroplan is launching a US credit card with Chase
- A contest to win a free JetTip.net subscription
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Tracking the presidential campaign fleets
- A ridiculous cargo payload
- More change fees disappearing on Delta and United
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!