Manage episode 284452427 series 2318526
Tom Lewis is one of the best young players in the game. He is a two-time champ on the European Tour. Now, the English golfer is splitting his time between the PGA and European Tour. Despite all his early success, Tom has faced adversity in his career. Tom shares how he overcame some demons to improve his performance to be a top 50 player in the world.
- Origin Story and Lineage: Tom’s father was professional golfer and then his coach
- Traits/Characteristics: Differentiating himself as junior with a ‘professional’ approach
- Preparation: Level up without skipping a beat
- What changed? Doubt, stubbornness, and anxiety to improve too much too quickly
- Mental Transformation: Psychology of problem solving, imposter syndrome, and self-talk
- Art of Scoring: Skills and shift in ability
- European and PGA Tour Differences: Getting used to courses, weather, travel, scoring
- Game Analysis/Setting Goals
- Stay the Same: Is the cost of doing something greater than the cost of doing nothing?
- Swing Thoughts
Links and Resources:
Total Golf Trainer (Discount Code: Earn Your Edge)